Job Purpose and Background
Are you excited by the idea of helping to develop a brand new role? A role which will occupy a crucial position in the continued optimisation of CDP discloser support for the companies, cities, states and regions who use our platform to report their sustainability data.
Do you enjoy developing customer helpdesk and support systems to build excellence in service delivery, acting as a chief global liaison point for key internal stakeholders?
Working closely with Senior Managers you will ensure CDP’s brand new case management system (or 'helpdesk' for short) is supporting disclosers and internal stakeholders in a timely and effective manner, meeting prescribed standards and KPIs.
You will monitor and manage the performance of this global helpdesk, identifying improvements and working with internal stakeholders to ensure it is meeting their requirements.
You will also be involved in projects and processes that will contribute to and support the disclosure operations team in meeting its objectives, covering a wide range of areas such as knowledge management, training, communications, systems testing and research/analysis.
About the Disclosure Operations Team
The Disclosure Operations Team (DOT) works to optimise and organise the discloser experience and disclosure processes and information for our stakeholders. This means that we work to enable disclosure to happen, bringing together the work of many teams across CDP to manage and deliver a world-class environmental disclosure system.
Core to our work is setting up, testing and supporting the systems, data and processes that make the annual disclosure process function. We work across all of CDP’s teams, themes and programs, providing first and second level support to disclosing organizations, through guidance resources, and replying to over 10,000 queries a year. We provide key disclosure statistics for CDP, and training to colleagues on the fundamentals of supporting disclosers.
In essence, we operate CDP’s global disclosure system with excellence.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide oversight and control of the use of the global helpdesk across CDP
- Be a point of escalation for discloser support queries
- Develop and provide subject matter expertise, mentorship, and quality assurance for the disclosure operations team in supporting disclosers
- Directly support responses to queries relating to CDP questionnaires and online systems via CDP’s helpdesk and other support channels from corporations and cities, states and regions
- Develop and improve processes and procedures, documentation and support materials relating to the use of the global helpdesk and delivery of an internal disclosure training platform
- Database management and performance of CRM actions in support of user issue resolution
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Working with a diverse range of business stakeholders in support of service delivery, both internal colleagues and external users
- A proactive, positive and enthusiastic team player with a high level of self-motivation and drive
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrable ability to process and communicate complex information
- Experience in leading on projects and/or processes within a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to achieving high standards
- Ability to quickly grasp and master new IT systems including high level of proficiency in MS Office and database fluency
Desirable criteria (optional)
- Ideally at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role; customer service, technical support or related
- Experience with Dynamics365 CRM and helpdesk software
- An interest in working for an environmental NGO and an understanding of and desire to promote corporate sustainability
- Successful experience in delivering training
- Multi-lingual fluency is an advantage, particularly in Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese or Korean
This is a full time role based at CDP’s London office reporting to the Senior Manager - Planning and Reporting.
Salary and benefits: £30,626 - £33,000 per annum, 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, generous non-contributory pension provision, annual discretionary bonus (depending on company performance), Employee Assistance Programme, life assurance, training and development, flexible working opportunities and other benefits.
Interested applicants must be eligible to work legally in the UK. We cannot sponsor this role.
Before you apply
We’ll only use the information you provide to process your application. For more details on how we use your information, see our applicant’s privacy notice. By uploading your CV and covering letter, you are permitting CDP to use the information you have provided for recruitment purposes.
How to apply:
Please upload your CV in the application form along with a covering letter as an additional document setting out how you meet the required skills and experience or key responsibilities, which should be no more than two pages.
The deadline for applications is Monday 13th December, however applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis so early applicants are encouraged. With intended start dates of mid to late January 2022.