CDP is seeking a motivated and organised individual with a background in team leadership, operational delivery, project management, and change management to lead our Disclosure Operations Team in the Americas.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute significantly to the vital work of CDP, supporting the companies, cities, states and regions who use our disclosure platform to report their sustainability data.
You will be comfortable working with data systems, have excellent organisational skills and the ability to get things done. You will be a strong team player, committed to the overall success of the organisation, with an aptitude for creative problem solving and a proactive approach.
Our team delivers critical activities to support the success of CDP’s disclosure cycle and you will be responsible for ensuring your team delivers on time to quality. You will be the face of Disclosure Operations within your region, and will engage across the CDP programmes in your region to understand operational needs and share this with the global management team.
CDP is a growing organisation and we want you to bring your ideas on how we can transform and innovate in our operations.
The role will form part of our Americas team currently operating in Brazil with an office in Sao Paulo. With the potential to also support our United States team based out of New York. A hybrid work policy is currently in place to allow the ability for remote working.
The position is permanent with an intended start date of November/December 2022 and no later than early January 2023. Applications will be assessed on a rolling basis.
As one of several regional managers supporting our global operations team, there will be a range of opportunities to engage with stakeholder teams across CDP.
The role will primarily involve ensuring the Americas team effectively and efficiently deliver our annual disclosure operations. This includes discloser and user support services, data quality work, process improvement and regional business development.
About the role
- Support the effective delivery of key segments of CDP’s core disclosure operations, and improvement projects, leading first line customer support as part of our global helpdesk.
- Develop operational processes, constantly looking for efficiency improvements and streamlining of program delivery
- Liaison with our Corporate and Supply Chain operations and other department areas in support of regional business development.
- Oversee project areas performed by the Disclosure Operations Team in North and South America
- Recruitment, onboarding and line management of the Disclosure Operations team in North and South America.
- The precise description and nature of your job may be varied from time to time, and you may be required to carry out other duties as necessary to meet business needs.
- You are a positive and enthusiastic team player with a high level of self-motivation and drive, committed to achieving high standards
- You possess strong natural leadership and enjoy the respect of your colleagues and direct team members
- You enjoy working with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders in support of engagement and cross-departmental projects
- You enjoy working with data and have meticulous attention to detail
- You can process and communicate complex data and information
- You thrive on giving great quality customer and user service
- You have excellent time management skills and are able to meet deadlines under pressure
- Fluency/advanced in English, Latin American Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese
- You have previously held a position of line management or team leadership
- You have passion for helping colleagues improve and developing people
- You are a strong communicator and collaborator
- You quickly grasp and master new IT systems, with a high level of proficiency in Office365 and prior database experience
Desirable skills and experience
- At least 3-years experience in a similar role; project management, business development or customer service related.
- Experience with Dynamics365 and/or Azure DevOps (or similar)
- Project management experience or understanding – e.g. PRINCE2, Scrum/Agile
- An interest in working for an environmental NGO and an understanding of and desire to promote corporate and sub-national government sustainability
Salary: BRL 84,000 to BRL 120,000 gross salary per annum based on relevant experience. Plus health insurance.
Interested applicants must be eligible to work legally in Brazil
You must be able to work from home, with a stable internet connection. A laptop, screen, mouse, keyboard, etc will be provided.
As we are looking for an ASAP start interviews are being conducted on an ongoing basis. Early application is advised therefore.
Before you apply
We’ll only use the information you provide to process your application. For more details on how we use your information, see our applicants privacy notice. By emailing us your CV and covering letter, you are permitting CDP to use the information you have provided for recruitment purposes.