As part of our team, you will be providing excellent administrative support to the full recruitment cycle process. You will also provide generalist HR support as required, including answering queries and administering processes. You will have opportunities to support global projects and processes such as onboarding, performance management, succession planning, and offboarding.
The ideal candidate will have some administrative experience and an excellent approach to customer service. Experience of recruitment and people processes and advising and supporting managers would be useful but is not essential. We are looking for a flexible attitude, with a willingness to learn. This position will report to the Recruitment and Talent Manager and works closely with all members of the People & Culture team.
Role Purpose: To provide consistent administrative support to the CDP’s global people team in recruitment, employee lifecycle, internal communications and talent management. This role will act as the main point of contact for recruitment queries and support the full recruitment cycle from requisition to onboarding. This role will liaise with all members of the People Team and collaborate on global projects and processes. This role reports to the Recruitment and Talent Manager.
- Providing end to end support for CDP’s recruitment process, including administering the applicant tracking system and reporting, training and guiding hiring managers on Team Tailor (ATS) to help them make efficient use of technology
- Assisting hiring managers with recruitment campaigns; answering queries from hiring managers and colleagues about recruitment and talent processes, supporting managers with their selection process and advising hiring managers where required
- Supporting managers in using e-recruitment channels; job boards and social media job postings in a timely manner
- Maintaining CDP’s careers page and internal global recruitment hub on Share point with recruitment tools and templates along with responding to queries via the Service Hub (Top Desk) and updating guidance records, running and sustaining reports from the HRIS when required
- Working with the People, Technology and Facilities Teams to administer the employee onboarding process. Managing the process following acceptance of offers of employment, conducting pre-employment checks and preparing contracts of employment. In addition to updating the HRIS (currently Softworks) and payroll
- Supporting other areas of the employee lifecycle process and other processes and projects within the global People and Culture team. Providing regular reports; recruitment SLAs and data, including DEI data as required.
- Providing administrative support to the Global Director People & Culture on an ad hoc basis; for example, coordinating team meetings, expenses.
- Assisting with DSE assessments as required.
Skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience in an administrative role, preferably with a focus on recruitment or People
- Experience of using database systems, such as applicant tracking systems or HRIS
- Ability to develop good working relationships with the Global People Team
- Experience of or interest in working in partnership with colleagues and providing training, assistance and advice
- Comfortable with communicating in writing and face-to-face with employees within all levels of the organization
- Strong understanding of how to handle confidential information and personal data and following company policies
- Good eye for detail and ensuring data is accurate
- Well organized and output focused.
- Passionate about developing a career in the field of Human Resources
- Knowledge of and/or experience with MS Teams and SharePoint
- Interest in working for an NGO in the environmental sector.
- Strong MS Office and other Technology skills including Excel
Benefits: £25,967 per annum, 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, generous non-contributory pension provision, Employee Assistance Programme, life assurance, training and development, flexible working opportunities and other benefits.
Interested applicants must be eligible to work legally in the UK. We cannot sponsor this role.
Before you apply
We’ll only use the information you provide to process your application. For more details on how we use your information, see our applicant’s privacy notice. By uploading your CV and covering letter, you are permitting CDP to use the information you have provided for recruitment purposes.
How to apply:
Please upload your CV in the application form to apply for the role. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis, so early applications are encouraged.