CDP are seeking motivated and organised individuals with a background in data management and delivering great customer service to join our operations team.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute significantly to the vital work of CDP by supporting the companies, cities, states and regions who use our disclosure platform to report their sustainability data.
You will be comfortable working with data and IT systems, have a good eye for detail and the ability to get things done. You will be a strong team player, committed to the overall success of the organisation, through great customer service, creative problem solving and a proactive approach.
The role will form part of our Americas team currently operating in Brazil with offices in Sao Paulo, with a remote work policy in place but candidates needing to be resident in Brazil.
Applicants with Spanish language skills are particularly being looked for in support of our regional client base.
The positions are on a permanent basis starting January 2023.
This role supports the effective delivery of CDP’s core disclosure operations for corporations, cities, states and other CDP stakeholders globally.
You will provide high-standard, day-to-day support in CDP’s disclosure helpdesk, supporting disclosers in a timely and effective manner.
You will also undertake processes that will support the Disclosure Operations Team in meeting its objectives, covering a wide range of areas such as translations, data reporting, testing, process documentation and communications.
About the role
- Support the effective delivery of key segments of CDP’s core disclosure operations, and improvement projects, working across teams.
- Manage and respond to queries from users, customers, colleagues and other stakeholders via CDP’s internal case management system and web portal.
- Assist with the review, development and documentation of disclosure processes in support of knowledge management and training for regional users and colleagues
- Entering questionnaires and guidance materials into disclosure platforms
- Database management and performance of CRM actions in support of user issue resolution
- Scheduled and ad hoc regional communications such as bulk mailouts and resulting response management
- The precise description and nature of your job may be varied from time to time, and you may be required to carry out other duties as necessary to meet business needs.
- You are a positive and enthusiastic team player with a high level of self-motivation and drive, committed to achieving high standards
- You enjoy working with data and have meticulous attention to detail
- You can process and communicate complex information
- You thrive on giving great quality customer service
- You have excellent time management skills and are able to meet deadlines under pressure
- You quickly grasp and master new IT systems, with a high level of proficiency in Office365 and database fluency
- Fluency/advanced in English, Brazilian Portuguese and Latin American Spanish
Required skills and experience
- A positive and enthusiastic team player with a high level of self-motivation and drive
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrable ability to process and communicate complex information
- Experience in leading on projects and/or processes within a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to achieving high standards
- Ability to quickly grasp and master new IT systems including high level of proficiency in MS Office and database fluency
Desirable skills and experience
- Ideally at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role; customer service, technical support or related.
- Experience with Dynamics365 and/or Azure DevOps
- An interest in working for an environmental NGO and an understanding of and desire to promote corporate and sub-national government sustainability
Benefits: Competitive NGO salary, meal and transportation assistance, vacations, health and dental plan, private pension, annual recess between Christmas and New Year, online Spanish classes, notebook provided during the contract period, access to SESC and Gympass.
Immediate interviews are being conducted in preparation for a January 2023 start. Early application is therefore advised as applications are being screened ongoing.
Before you apply
We’ll only use the information you provide to process your application. For more details on how we use your information, see our applicants privacy notice. By emailing us your CV and covering letter, you are permitting CDP to use the information you have provided for recruitment purposes.