CDP is seeking a motivated and organised individual with a background in data management and delivering great customer service to join our vibrant Disclosure Operations Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute significantly to the vital work of CDP by supporting the companies, cities, states and regions who use our disclosure platform to report their sustainability data.
You will be comfortable working with data and IT systems, have a good eye for detail and the ability to get things done. You will be a strong team player, committed to the overall success of the organisation, through great customer service, creative problem solving and a proactive approach.
The role will be based in our Japan office with the option for remote working. It will entail critical activities to support the successful delivery of CDP’s disclosure cycle from regional stakeholder communications, to maintaining data quality in our CRM and providing high qualityfirst line support to customers via online engagement channels.
The role is permanent with an intended start date of no later than January 2023
This role supports the effective delivery of CDP’s core disclosure operations for corporations, cities, states and other CDP stakeholders in Japan. You will provide high-standard, day-to-day support in CDP’s disclosure helpdesk, supporting disclosers in a timely and effective manner.
You will also undertake processes that will support the Disclosure Operations Team in meeting its objectives, covering a wide range of areas such as translations, data reporting, testing, process documentation, communications and regional team training.
About the role
- Support the effective delivery of key segments of CDP’s core disclosure operations, and improvement projects, working across teams.
- Manage and respond to queries from users, customers, colleagues and other stakeholders in Japan via CDP’s internal case management system and web portal.
- Help develop our Japanese translations capabilities ensuring improved accessibility and consistency of regional communications
- Assist with the review, development and documentation of disclosure processes in support of knowledge management and training for regional users and colleagues
- Testing and supporting the continuous development of CDP’s disclosure platform and supporting systems
- Entering questionnaires and guidance materials into disclosure platforms
- Database management and performance of CRM actions in support of user issue resolution
- Scheduled and ad hoc regional communications such as bulk mailouts and resulting response management
The precise description and nature of your job may be varied from time to time, and you may be required to carry out other duties as necessary to meet business needs.
- You are a positive and enthusiastic team player with a high level of self-motivation and drive, committed to achieving high standards
- You enjoy working with data and have meticulous attention to detail
- You can process and communicate complex information
- You thrive on giving great quality customer service
- You have excellent time management skills and are able to meet deadlines under pressure
- You are a strong communicator and collaborator – fluent in Japanese and English
- You quickly grasp and master new IT systems, with a high level of proficiency in Office365 and database fluency
Desirable skills and experience
- At least 3-years experience in a similar role; technical support, project management or customer service related.
- Experience with Dynamics365 and/or Azure DevOps (or similar)
- An interest in working for an environmental NGO and an understanding of an desire to promote corporate and sub-national government sustainability
Competitive salary based on experience.
Upload a CV and covering letter in English of no more than one page.
We will assess applications upon receipt so please apply early
- Interested applicants must be eligible to work legally in Japan permanently
- Due to our hybrid work policy a laptop, screen, mouse, keyboard, etc will be provided.
Interviews are being conducted immediately on an ongoing basis so early application is advised. The start date is no later than early January 2023.
Before you apply
We’ll only use the information you provide to process your application. For more details on how we use your information, see our applicants privacy notice. By emailing us your CV and covering letter, you are permitting CDP to use the information you have provided for recruitment purposes