Customer Support Lead - Disclosure Operations
CDP is seeking a motivated and organized individual with a background in delivering great customer service and helpdesk management to join our vibrant Disclosure Operations Team.
This is an exciting opportunity to contribute significantly to the vital work of CDP by managing the global helpdesk that supports over 14,000 companies, cities, and states and regions who use our disclosure platform to report their sustainability data. You will be self-motivated, proactive, comfortable working with data and IT systems, have a good eye for detail and the ability to get things done.
You will be a strong team player, committed to the overall success of the organization, and value providing effective, efficient support at a high standard.
This role supports the effective delivery of CDP’s core disclosure operations for corporations and cities, states and regions. You will work closely with the Senior Managers to ensure CDP’s global disclosure support systems are supporting disclosers in a timely and effective manner, meeting prescribed standards and KPIs.
You will monitor and manage the performance of the global case management system, identifying improvements and working with internal stakeholders to ensure it is meeting their requirements.
- Working with the Senior Managers and across teams, ensure CDP’s global case management system is supporting disclosers and internal customers in a timely and effective manner
- Provide oversight and control of the use of the case management system across CDP.
- Be a point of escalation for discloser support queries
- Develop and provide subject matter expertise, mentorship, and quality assurance for the disclosure operations team in supporting disclosers
- Directly support responses to queries relating to CDP questionnaires and online systems via CDP’s case management system and other support channels from corporations and cities, states and regions
- Develop and improve processes and procedures, documentation and support materials relating to the use of D365 Case Management and delivery of an internal disclosure training platform
- Database management and performance of CRM actions in support of user issue resolution
- The precise description and nature of your job may be varied from time to time, and you may be required to carry out other duties as necessary to meet business needs.
Required skills and experience
- Working with a diverse range of business stakeholders in support of service delivery, both internal colleagues and external users.
- A proactive, positive and enthusiastic team player with a high level of self-motivation and drive
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Demonstrable ability to process and communicate complex information
- Experience in leading on projects and/or processes within a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines under pressure
- Meticulous attention to detail and commitment to achieving high standards
- Ability to quickly grasp and master new IT systems including high level of proficiency in MS Office and database fluency
Desirable skills and experience
- Ideally at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role; customer service, technical support or related.
- Experience with Dynamics365 CRM and customer support software
- An interest in working for an environmental NGO and an understanding of and desire to promote corporate sustainability
- Successful experience in delivering training
- Multilingual fluency is an advantage, particularly in Latin American Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese or Korean
Benefits: £30,626 to £33,000 per annum. 30 days holiday, non-contributory pension provision after 3 months employment.
Interested applicants must be eligible to work legally in the UK permanently
The role is part of our global Disclosure Operations team working in a hybrid environment including work from home capability.
We are looking for an ASAP start. Initial selection intended on Tuesday 30th May. Candidates are being screened ongoing so early applications are advised.
Before you apply
We’ll only use the information you provide to process your application. For more details on how we use your information, see our applicants privacy notice. By emailing us your CV and covering letter, you are permitting CDP to use the information you have provided for recruitment purposes.
- DM: Disclosure Operations
- CDP Worldwide - London
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
CDP Worldwide - London
About CDP Worldwide
CDP have regional offices and local partners spanning 50 countries. There are now companies, cities, states and regions from over 90 countries disclosing through CDP on an annual basis.
Find out more here
Customer Support Lead - Disclosure Operations
Loading application form
Already working at CDP Worldwide?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.