Senior Manager, Reporter Services, CSC UK&WW
Job Purpose and Background
Are you passionate about working to prevent dangerous climate change, halt deforestation and champion water security? CDP is seeking an experienced Senior Manager to join the Reporter Services team at CDP. By joining CDP, you will be welcomed into a dynamic, internationally respected and globally represented NGO with opportunities for professional development. In this varied role, you will be based in the CDP’s London office and will manage the UK&WW Reporter Services team. You will play a key role in growing, developing and delivering the Reporter Services program in the UK&WW regions. The Reporter Services team works with member companies to accelerate CDP’s mission and motivate these global multinationals to limit climate change, improve water stewardship and ban deforestation from direct corporate business practices.
CDP is a not-for-profit charity that runs the global disclosure system for investors, companies, cities, states and regions to manage their environmental impacts. The world’s economy looks to CDP as the gold standard of environmental reporting with the richest and most comprehensive dataset on corporate and city action. In 2021 we launched our new five-year strategy: Accelerating the Rate of Change - find out more here. Visit https://cdp.net/en or follow us @CDP to find out more.
Key responsibilities include:
• Line managing direct reports and overall resource planning for the Reporter Services team (comprised of 5 FTEs);
• Serve as a member of the UK & Worldwide Corporations and Supply Chains (CSC) Management team;
• Have oversight & facilitate collaborative working between CSC UK & Worldwide with other UK & Worldwide stakeholder teams;
• Account management of 5-10 strategic Reporter Services members (£70,000 - £140,000 of revenue);
Strategy & Budget
• Responsible for achieving annual Reporter services revenue target of £1 million and related KPIs – as well as collective responsibility for meeting all the UK CSC financial targets;
• Work with Regional Director of Corporations to develop annual operational plan and budget for the Reporter services team.
• Serve as a senior member of the Global Reporter Services management team, working with global counterparts to explore synergies and coordinate on relevant decision making, processes and communications.
Required skills and experience:
- Degree educated or equivalent (Environment/Sustainability-related degree desirable);
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role, working in NGOs and/or commercial organisations (Desirable);
- Ability to work independently, with strong attention to detail;
- Knowledge of corporate sustainability and related company challenges;
- Good communication skills, ability to interact convincingly with people at different levels of seniority and different cultural backgrounds;
- Strong organisational and planning skills – both at strategic and operational levels;
- Very good Microsoft Office skills;
- Ability to work within an annual process with shifting priorities;
- Flexibility and creative problem-solving skills;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Ability to work with global colleagues, and develop strong internal and external stakeholder relationships; and
- Experience of working in a global organisation (Desirable)
This is a full-time role based at CDP’s London office reporting to the Regional Director, CSC UK&WW.
Salary and benefits: £45,538 - £50,000 per annum, 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, generous non-contributory pension provision, Employee Assistance Programme, life assurance, training and development, flexible working opportunities and other benefits.
Interested applicants must be eligible to work legally in the UK. We cannot sponsor this role.
Before you apply
We’ll only use the information you provide to process your application. For more details on how we use your information, see our applicant’s privacy notice. By uploading your CV and covering letter, you are permitting CDP to use the information you have provided for recruitment purposes.
How to apply:
Please complete this short form and upload your CV in the application form along with a covering letter as an additional document setting out how you meet the required skills and experience or key responsibilities, which should be no more than two pages. The deadline is Sunday 11th June 2023.
- CSC: Reporter Services
- CDP Worldwide - London
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
CDP Worldwide - London
About CDP Worldwide
CDP have regional offices and local partners spanning 50 countries. There are now companies, cities, states and regions from over 90 countries disclosing through CDP on an annual basis.
Find out more here
Senior Manager, Reporter Services, CSC UK&WW
Loading application form
Already working at CDP Worldwide?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.