Reporting To: Lead Engineer
Purpose of Role: Develop products for the company’s digital portfolio, built in the Azure ecosystem. You will play a key role in developing, maintaining and improving key products that will enable global customers to measure their climate impact.
- Work collaboratively within one of the cross-functional product squads.
- Write clean, high-quality, well-documented code using an object orientated language (Frontend: React, Typescript, backend: NodeJS, Typescript).
- Perform regular code reviews to ensure code quality, maintainability, security, and adherence to company standards / industry best practice.
- Optimise the application’s performance and ensure its scalability.
- Gather requirements, provide technical expertise, and contribute insights to enhance the software solutions.
- Maintain clear and comprehensive technical documentation, ensuring smooth collaboration and knowledge sharing among team members.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends to drive innovation and improvement.
Key Skills/Abilities and Behaviours required for the Role:
- Strong proficiency in one or more object-oriented programming languages (Frontend: React, typescript, backend: NodeJS, Typescript). Knowledge of Python is a plus.
- Experience developing on Azure, knowledge of additional Azure components is a plus (Azure DevOps, Azure DF, Power BI, Synapse, etc.).
- Familiarity with infrastructure-as-code (e.g. Terraform) would be preferred but not essential.
- Experience working in Agile and DevOps environments.
- Experience in complex multi-product data driven companies is desired.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience working with charities, NGOs, or similar organisations preferred.
- Knowledge, interest, and passion for the environmental and / or sustainability space will be an advantage.
React, TypeScript, NodeJS, Python, Synapse, Azure DevOps, Azure DF, Power BI, Cypress, Terraform
How to apply:
Please submit your CV and a covering letter detailing how your skills and experiences align with requirements of the role. To apply, click on the following link:
Job Application for Fullstack Engineer at CDP (greenhouse.io)