Reporting To: Chief Digital Officer
Purpose of Role: Lead the CDO office, which includes digital strategy, planning, budgeting as well as oversight of key strategic digital initiatives. The Head of CDO Office will have a key role in the build of the new technology platform and organisation in 2024
- Collaborate with CDO in the provision and organisation of technology personnel and strategic projects to deliver on the objectives of the company.
- Provide transparency on transformation and portfolio initiatives driven by the digital office, including providing a clear, regular executive-level overview of key objectives, status, and actions/support required from across the organisation to deliver.
- Oversee CDO Office operations, including annual and quarterly business planning, budget forecasts and actuals, and governance of the tech / digital function.
- Review, design, and execute on improvements to organisational structure, find knowledge and skills gaps and help address them.
- Independently identify and drive strategic initiatives that further enhance the technology divisions’ operating model, ensuring continuous alignment with organisation’s overarching goals.
- Foster cross functional collaboration across business, technology and operations.
- Lead and review process of quarterly goal setting and tracking (e.g annual, quarterly business reviews (ABRs/QBRs), objectives and key results (OKRs).
- Support CDO and HR to recruit, onboard and manage recruitment of tech personnel.
Key Skills/Abilities and Behaviours required for the Role:
- Proven track record working directly with Senior Leadership Teams to align and deliver on strategic objectives
- Experience in successfully designing and delivering individual strategic technology projects (e.g. technology strategy, proofs of concept, RFPs) and strategic planning /monitoring (e.g. annual budgeting, strategic workforce planning, ABRs, QBRs)
- Experience in a digital function that supports a diverse and dynamic set of business objectives
- Analytical mindset, ability to interpret and analyse data, problem solve, and generate actionable insights
- Exceptional communication skills and relationship-building abilities, with client-centric approach.
- Can act as a bridge between technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Knowledge and experience of using a range of Agile and Lean tools and techniques
- Degree in relevant subject would be preferred, or equivalent experience
- Experience working with charities, NGOs, or similar organisations preferred
- Knowledge, interest, and passion of the environmental and / or sustainability space will be an advantage
How to apply:
Please submit your CV and a covering letter detailing how your skills and experiences align with requirements of the role. To apply, click on the following link:
Job Application for Head of CDO Office at CDP (greenhouse.io)