Reporting To: Lead Engineer
Purpose of Role: Develop, maintain and improve key products that will enable global customers to measure their climate impact.
- Work collaboratively within one of the cross-functional product squads.
- Plan, design, perform and document manual and automated tests (end-to-end testing, stress testing, load testing).
- Analyse test results and provide timely and accurate reports on test coverage, defects, and overall product quality.
- Identify and report on issues early in the development and release phases.
- Maintain clear and comprehensive technical documentation, ensuring smooth collaboration and knowledge sharing among team members.
- Design, drive and improve testing processes, including handling of user feedback to improve quality and usability of the product.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends to drive innovation and improvement
Key Skills/Abilities and Vehaviours required for the Role:
- Previous experience in manual and automated software testing, using technologies like Cypress.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD pipelines and continuous testing tools, preferably with Azure DevOps.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of TypeScript and Python is beneficial, but not required.
- Experience working in Agile and DevOps environments.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Degree in computer science, software engineering, related field or equivalent professional experience.
- Experience working with charities, NGOs, or similar organisations preferred.
- Knowledge, interest, and passion for the environmental and / or sustainability space will be an advantage.
React, TypeScript, NodeJS, Python, Synapse, Azure DF, Power BI, Cypress, Terraform
How to apply:
Please submit your CV and a covering letter detailing how your skills and experiences align with requirements of the role. To apply, click on the following link:
Job Application for QA Engineer at CDP (greenhouse.io)