About the role
Within the HR team, this Org Dev team is responsible for
intentionally evolving our culture and organizational practices to meet
the needs of our growing, global organization. This team will be
responsible for pivoting towards a globally aligned, people-centric
organization with a workforce that is aligned, equipped with critical
capabilities and a fit for purpose set-up to accelerate our impact in
our changing macro environment. This person will set and deliver our DEI
and Learning strategy and deliverables and activate our sustainability
commitments in our policies and practices.
Who you are
- Expertise in DEI and behavioral change.
- Listening and empathy
- Stakeholder management
- Project Management
- Training design
- Implementation and delivery skills
- Cultural Awareness
- Design and deliver the DEI strategy and lead the implementation of
initiatives (including trainings) to build an inclusive, safe and
- Build a community of DEI champions across the organization (ERP groups).
- Prepare global DEI reports, data insights and set up consistent monitoring in collaboration with the HR analytics manager.
- Coach executive and senior leaders on relevant skills and behaviors related to DEI.
- Build a culture of belonging and inclusiveness.
- Ensure that we ‘walk the talk’ and ensure that the sustainability standards we ask of others, we ask of ourselves.
- Activate our sustainability commitments in our policies and practices.
- Lead and drive the learning strategy to build leadership
capabilities and support our employees to learn and succeed in their
roles (in collaboration with the shared service team).
- Own the learning platform and product offering.
- Design talent mechanisms (career pathing, succession management,
stretch assignment) that allow talents to progress within the
CDP is a not-for-profit charity that runs the global disclosure system for investors, companies, cities, states and regions to manage their environmental impacts. The world’s economy looks to CDP as the gold standard of environmental reporting with the richest and most comprehensive dataset on corporate and city action. In 2021 we launched our new five-year strategy: Accelerating the Rate of Change - find out more here. Visit https://cdp.net/en or follow us @CDP to find out more.
Salary and benefits: £45,538 - £68,307 per annum (based on experience) 30 days’ holiday plus bank holidays, generous non-contributory pension provision, Employee Assistance Programme, life assurance, training and development, flexible working opportunities and other benefits.
Interested applicants must be eligible to work legally in the UK. We cannot sponsor this role.
This is a full time role based at CDP’s London office and reports into the Director, Organization Development.
Before you apply
We’ll only use the information you provide to process your application. For more details on how we use your information, see our applicant’s privacy notice. By uploading your CV and covering letter, you are permitting CDP to use the information you have provided for recruitment purposes.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV and a covering letter setting out how you meet
the required skills and experience, which should
be no more than two pages. We will be reviewing applications on a
rolling basis with a final deadline of midnight Thursday 29th February 2024 (UK) . We are looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.