Closing Date: 7th February 2024
Salary Range: £61,874 - £ 92,811 - Final offer depends on
multiple factors such as candidates experience and expertise, geographic
location, total compensation, and market data.
Reports to the Chief People Officer
is an equal employment opportunity employer seeking diversity in
qualified applicants for employment. We welcome you to inform us
confidentially if you may require any special accommodation in order to
participate fully in our recruitment process by sending a message to the
recruiter connected to the role. They may be contacted directly by
responding to any message you receive through our system after applying.
Who we are
At CDP, we are on a mission to solve our planet’s biggest
environmental challenges: climate change, water scarcity and
deforestation. We believe you can’t manage what you don’t measure – so
we run the world’s largest environmental disclosure system. For the past
two decades, our team has worked tirelessly to create a thriving
economy that works for people and planet in the long term – we
accomplish this by engaging the global actors who wield the greatest
influence in driving environmental change: companies, cities,
governments, and the capital markets.
CDP’s cascading global impact is powered by our tight-knit team of
smart, savvy, curious and committed individuals, who share a common
passion for creating a sustainable future. It is our people who make our
work possible. And we provide our people with a working environment
that empowers each individual to reach their full potential: one that is
committed to equity; one that provides equal access for growth and
development; and one that supports each individual throughout the full
employee life cycle.
About the Role
The Head of HR leads CDP’s global business partnering function; managing and developing a team of HR and Senior HR business partners who work with CDP’s global functional leaders across all people programmes and provide region specific process guidance and advice to ensure local compliance.
The Head of HR will coach and guide business partners and develop tools and templates to drive consistent and quality business partnering support, providing inputs and collaboration with centers of excellence to inform global policy and strategy and deliver exceptional service to partnered teams.
Who you are
- Must reside and be eligible to work in the locations stipulated above.
- Significant people management experience in coaching and developing others
- Stakeholder management skills
- Significant experience of business partnering
- Knowledge of HR practice and employment regulations
- Understanding of working within and / or managing a globally dispersed team
- Data driven and analytical
- Ability to make recommendation to effectively resolve problems or issues
- Extensive HR experience supporting a diverse client group
- Demonstrate depth in core areas of ER, talent management, change, people development and engagement
- Ability to coach individuals and influence at all levels
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in one or more language relevant to the region in which you partner.
- Partner with one or more global functional Executive leaders as well as a regional hub to own E2E and drive performance management.
- Collaborate with global, cross-functional HR centers of expertise to develop, enhance and launch initiatives that meet the evolving needs of our business and provide our employees a seamless employment experience
- Manage and develop global business partnering team to deliver exceptional business partnering services.
- Reporting on business partnering outcomes, performance and challenges to CPO
- Ensuring business partnering team are connected to other parts of the global HR function to deliver excellent service to their functions and to ensure that their functions needs are strategic aims are addressed by global HR policies and initiatives.
- Manage performance assessment process and offer support in growth conversations.
- Foster an environment rich in diversity, equity and inclusion and in which CDP’s values come to life.
- Support leaders in feedback and under-performance conversations
- Ensuring business partnering team effectively support leaders to implement an HR agenda that is fully aligned to the organization's strategic goals and long-term business plan.
- Improving the HR area effectiveness and efficiency due to best practice sharing
- Being an effective partner for team leads on all things related to people including team growth and development; Coaching and developing business partners to provide HR expertise to leaders on local processes to better manage their teams.
- Collaborating to develop human resources procedures, which support business leaders in maintaining the smooth running of each business and ensuring compliance with appropriate local and international regulations.
- Reward: engage with Reward COE to ensure roles are bench marked, and reward proposals are informed.
- Briefing, facilitating and managing all HR processes which are linked to performance management, talent & succession planning as well as learning & development
Before you apply
We’ll only use the information you provide to process your application. For more details on how we use your information, see our applicant’s privacy notice. By uploading your CV and covering letter, you are permitting CDP to use the information you have provided for recruitment purposes.
How to apply:
Please submit your CV and a covering letter setting out how you meet
the required skills and experience, which should
be no more than two pages. We will be reviewing applications on a
rolling basis with a final deadline of midnight Wednesday 7th February 2024 (UK) . We are looking for the successful candidate to start as soon as possible.